 Robotics / Handy Board / 2341
2340  |  2342
Subject:
Comuniction with PC (2)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 13:16:42 GMT

I'm developering a project . This project need comunication from Pc to 8
Handy boards(outside of IC, i'm working with Delphi). My problem is : How i
can comunicate with 8 handy , without collitios???. Well , i think in send
message to all the handy via rs-232 , with a header telling wath number of
handy receive the message, and via software the correct handy board receive
and discriminate the message. My problem is inthe reverse way, when the
handys send message to the PC... In this way can happen more of 1 transmit
at the same time!!!  I think a solution may be , 8 input board and when one
transmitt the other inputs don't receive message. But I have not idea how i
can drive that. Please any help or idea , i have thanks for ever.

I have to say this always, sorry for my poor english !!!

German Gentile
ggentile@cvtci.com.ar