 Robotics / Handy Board / 2340
2339  |  2341
Subject:
collaborator/consultant sought
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 19:13:03 GMT

I'm an architect/industrial designer/professor in NYC working on a "robotic"
low voltage lighting system.  I'm looking for someone (preferrably, but not
necessarily, located in NYC region) to collaborate or consult.  I'd like to
find an electrical engineer with experience in control systems (ideally
involving both hardware and software design). If you're interested, please
contact me at dcrockwood@aol.com.  (Also, it would be helpful to include a
summary of your experience, available time, etc.) Thanks!
David Rockwood