 Robotics / Handy Board / 2339
2338  |  2340
Subject:
Compiling in MS-DOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 15:21:10 GMT

  I searched the archives and found the web site for the MS-DOS version of
the assembler compiler, but I seem to be having problems compiling programs
(it would be nice if the HB web site linked directly to this site, since it
looks like I wasn't the only person having problems finding a MS-DOS
compiler). If anyone else is currently running this version and has any
code that directly compiles that they wouldn't mind sending me, I'd
appreciate it. I seem to be getting an error on every line of my code. I
checked the batch file that you use to compile w/and it does look like it
is removing the CR/LF from my text file.

  Another question I had was related to reading the digital inputs on the
HB in assembly. Does anyone have a list/table of the addresses/ports I need
to use so I can directly access them? I'm sure all this stuff is in the Ref
manual, but...the HC11 Reference manual is back ordered :-(

Thanks.

-Paul

RCS Solutions, Inc.
Paul Mrozowski