  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 541 – 560 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 1000steine-Forum nach hier verlegen

Hallo Todd, ich finde es toll, daß Du Dich hier einschaltest, um zu helfen, den Umgang mit LUGNET für solche Benutzer attraktiver zu machen, die derzeit eine getrennte Lösung bevorzugen. (...) Anhand des Beispiel und der FAQ scheint mir das sehr nah (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.de)

outlook, express
(score: 4.980)

  LEGOfest VII: 21 gennaio 2001

dopo una limpidissima votazione e senza possibilità di errori si è arrivati a stabilire la data: domenica 21 gennaio 2001 per la tabella www.geocities.com\do...ofest.html il LEGOfest vero e proprio si terrà di domenica ma nulla vi vieta (a parte (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.org.it.itlug)

outlook, express
(score: 4.980)

  Re: Disappearing name in MS Outlook Express

(...) Here's a snapshot...(and wow, it's kind of surprising...!) --Todd 1 X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.11/32.235 (hand-edited References line) 1 X-Newsreader: Gnus v5.6.43/Emacs 20.2 1 X-Newsreader: Messenger v1.40a for RISC OS 1 X-Newsreader: (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.976)

  OT: Outlook Express

Visto che qualcuno di voi è molto esperto di settaggi di Outlook, sapete dirmi come faccio a far comparire "Re:" invece di "R:" quando rispondo, e anche "Axeman <arrarraamici@tin.it> wrote:" invece di "Axeman <arrarraamici@tin.it> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

outlook, express
(score: 4.974)

  Outlook Express 5.0 Time?

To All, I have been playing around with Microsoft Outlook 5.0, and I have to say, it seems to work better than Netscape Communicator 4.7 so far. Anyway, all the incoming mail and outgoing mail seems to be an hour off. Is there a way to change it? My (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

outlook, express
(score: 4.974)

  Re: test please ignore

That's because it's not called lugnet.test, it's called lugnet.off-topic.test - to which this post has been directed. It's not too hard to find if you are browsing with a decent newsreader, like Outlook Express. The better ones (and Outlook has this (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.test)

outlook, express
(score: 4.973)

  Re: Hello! Anybody (near) home?

Whoa...you know, I posted that so long ago, before I started using outlook express, and darnit wouldn't you know, I forgot to subscribe once I started using outlook...so I just subscribed to it in outlook and lo and behold, there are REPLIES to my (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.sc.cha)

outlook, express
(score: 4.971)

  Re: Someone's at it again with SPAM

(...) Agreed. Unfortunately, it looks to be from someone with a free ISP account in the UK. Freeserve doesn't explicity outlaw spam but they do say "In particular, you will not use Freeserve to transmit or post anymaterial which is defamatory, (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.971)

  Re: E-mail hyperlinks on LUGNET

(...) I tried making Outlook Express as my default Mail and it has no problems. So the problem is with the config of Outlook 2K. Does anybody else use Outlook 2K for email and IE 5.5? If so, do you have this problem? (...) Good, I am glad I was (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.970)

  Re: Outlook Express problems

Todd, Unfortunately, I have used 2 different versions of OE. I am currently using the most recent version available. I will probably have to switch to a different newsreader. I wonder if it has to do with using OE for news only and using Outlook for (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.968)

  Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)

(...) From my perspective as a buyer, I don't think it has that much effect for my buying. Of course I currently have time to skim the entire daily Lego section of eBay. Probably once a month or every other month, someone announces an auction which (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

outlook, express
(score: 4.968)

  Re: E-Mail

(...) I thought it was a virus at first. But I forgot you and your father share one account. You may want to look into getting a different email account for yourself, there are several providers that give you free mail that is accessible over the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

outlook, express
(score: 4.968)

  Re: Outlook express (was Re: Is LUGNET working?

On Wed, 2 Jun 1999 23:19:52 GMT, Alex Wetmore uttered the following profundities... (...) I must have been unlucky, then. It happened to me twice in the space of a month. I had 2 servers, my ISP's, and Lugnet. In total maybe 100 newsgroups, of which (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.968)

  Re: Disappearing name in MS Outlook Express

At (URL) I've put a image of my how my account is configured. I am using build 4.72.3110.5 and might have some OE 5.0 stuff mixed in there because I was running an internal build of IE5 for a while (I work at Microsoft). I've never had problems (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.967)

  Re: Is it possible to have this added to the confirmation form?

(...) I suggest making use of a signature file. I have not yet met a newsreader that does not have this function -- even Outlook Express has a signature file function (under Tools, Options, Signatures) as does Netscape and all of the better (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, express
(score: 4.967)

  Re: I am officially curious...

"Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Go5DH7.In2@lugnet.com... (...) interface? (...) a (...) I use Outlook Express to read LUGNET as I personally find the web interface painful to use. The verification process is realtively (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.966)

  Re: Since you guys are all computer techs...

G'Day Should be fairly easy: open Outlook Express, select menu item 'Tools' go down to 'Accounts'. In the "Internet Accounts" dialogue box click on the 'Add>' button, then select 'News', enter a display name for yourself, click Next, enter your (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

outlook, express
(score: 4.966)

  Re: LEGO Horizon Express set 10233

(...) I dont understand why they dont sell it before chistmas? I guess that lots of people would like it for christmas (at least me) Sonnich (12 years ago, 15-Nov-12, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

express, set
(score: 4.457)

  Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Doom

(...) I set Followup-To: lugnet.off-topic.geek on this post... (...) No matter how good M$S@H may turn out to be, it will still be powered by M$ and not by LEGO, if the press release is accurate. BTW: (URL) 2) LEGO licensed the ability to use (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

set, followup
(score: 4.445)

  Re: LEGO Horizon Express set 10233

(...) IIRC a January announcement means that the boxes hit the shelves in the USA before Christmas. On our side of the pond, we have to wait until our birthdays. Greetings, Jacob (who only has to wait until February) (12 years ago, 16-Nov-12, to lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 4.444)

More:  Next Page >>