 Administrative / General / 963
Re: Disappearing name in MS Outlook Express
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 23:29:14 GMT

At http://www.phred.org/~alex/oeaccount.gif I've put a image of my how my
account is configured.  I am using build 4.72.3110.5 and might have some OE
5.0 stuff mixed in there because I was running an internal build of IE5 for
a while (I work at Microsoft).

I've never had problems posting.  My From line has always shown up correctly
formatted.  I use OE news a lot (I used to work on Microsoft's NNTP protocol
stacks).

alex