 Local / United States / South Carolina / Charleston / 27
Re: Hello! Anybody (near) home?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.sc.cha
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 07:00:11 GMT

Whoa...you know, I posted that so long ago, before I started using outlook
express, and darnit wouldn't you know, I forgot to subscribe once I started
using outlook...so I just subscribed to it in outlook and lo and behold,
there are REPLIES to my post!

Yeah, the train specialty store is gone, but that's not the only toy store
at broadway. I work across the street, so I can run over there tomorrow and
get a full accounting for you of what they have there...it's a specialty toy
store selling Playmobile and Lego, and some other high end type toys.
They're WAY full retail last I checked, and that was in the dead of winter
when I went there a while ago, so I dare imagine what they'd be now in
what's beginning to be the tourists season. But hey, any excuse to go look
for lego!

The Target AND ToysRUs are located right up by Broadway At The Beach right
in Myrtle off 17 bypass...probably not as big as the TRU in Charleston, but
the TRU has the znaps kits for $9.99 which have the technic mindstorms
motor...I bought like about 5 of them over the winter, going in every so
often and grabbing one, and there's still quite a few left.

Our Target kinda sucks. NONE of the clearance stuff was in our store.
Apparently they send it to another store...*groan*

"Krusty" <surfside_guy@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message
Anyone in Myrtle Beach? We got a couple of WalMarts, a ToyRUs, a Target • and
a couple of KMarts...There's a specialty Toy Store at Broadway at the • Beach,
but it's usually full retail, but it's slammed full of Train stuff,
including loads of accessory kits...