 Local / United States / South Carolina / Charleston / 13
Re: Hello! Anybody (near) home?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.sc.cha
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 21:52:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.sc.cha, Michael Carnell writes:
It has obviously been a long time since anyone posted here....

So, anybody home?!

Michael - Charleston, SC

Michael,
Hey.  I live in Columbia right now, but I grew up in Charleston and I am
there on most weekends (James Island and West Ashley).  I have met Mark a
few times, and we are planning to get together at some point this weekend
hopefully to do some trading.  It's nice to know there are more of us.  By
the way, my favorite theme is Techics, but I like it all.
David