 Local / United States / South Carolina / Charleston / 25
Re: Hello! Anybody (near) home?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.sc.cha
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 19:49:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.sc.cha, Ben Gatrelle writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.sc.cha, Jeff Small writes:
Anyone in Myrtle Beach...There's a specialty Toy Store at Broadway at the >Beach, but it's usually full retail, but it's slammed full of Train stuff,
including loads of accessory kits...

I just checked into this store. Their phone is disconnected and the operator
at the Broadway at The Beach info said the store went out of business last June!
I wonder what happeded to their inventory of LEGO Train stuff? Shipped back
to LEGO and ended up at the GA or VA outlet store?

I guess I should mention the name, Great Train Store. It's always possible
that they closed and reopened under another name in another location perhaps.
BEN GATRELLE