 Local / United States / South Carolina / Charleston / 21
Re: Hello! Anybody (near) home?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.sc.cha
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 05:53:06 GMT

Anyone in Myrtle Beach? We got a couple of WalMarts, a ToyRUs, a Target and
a couple of KMarts...There's a specialty Toy Store at Broadway at the Beach,
but it's usually full retail, but it's slammed full of Train stuff,
including loads of accessory kits...

In lugnet.loc.us.sc.cha, Michael Carnell writes:
That WalMart map is pretty good.  A friend of mine and I drove up to
Baltimore two years ago to pick up a car, and we took one of those maps
with us.  I think we stopped at every WalMart, Target, KMart, Whites, and
anything else along the way.  We turned a 9 to 10 hour drive into an 18
hour drive!  Did find some cool stuff though.  We are both diecast car
collectors as well as LEGO fanatics, so it was a wild trip.  (Actually he
wasn't a LEGO enthusiast then - I converted him on the trip.

So, between the two of us we are in almost every WalMart, Toys R Us and
KMart in the Charleston area every week.  I have been to the West Ashley
Toys R Us twice since Sunday!  And Walmart 3 times...

So, keep hunting and enjoy those long drive...

Michael

MMillere@Bellsouth.Net (Mark & Milissa Millére) wrote in
<LOBBIHLABFJFCGAHCFFNCEFADNAA.MMillere@Bellsouth.Net>:

Dave

We will be waiting for our phone call tonight!

Pretty much if its 75% off, buy it, we will take what you don't keep. :
-)

NO insectoids or cyberpuke PLEASE!

BTW, get an atlas from Wally world, and it lists all the Wal-Marts in
the US. AND, where there is a Wally world, there is usually a K
-Mart!!!!!!

Thanx,

Mark Millére
LUGnet # 525
Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millére's Spares
<http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=MMillere>