  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 421 – 440 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: how very odd

(...) I can't help myself. Since none of us will ever know what the business justification is for making molds vs. reusing existing pieces, it's all wild and idle speculation. But, here are my guesses, worth far less than a 2x4 brick. - There's more (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

help, express, set
(score: 5.031)

  Re: question for usenet vets....

So it is someone being nasty. It was annoying, to say the least. 2 days without e-mail. Nearly the whole time without lugnet/rtl. And to cap it all off, Outlook Express crashed while downloading messages......lost the whole configuration, and (...) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

outlook, express
(score: 5.031)

  Re: TLG and "Seeding"

I think the marketing department needs some help. Every time I hear "our market testing shows that kids and parents want juniorization" I am amazed at how large the gap between marketing and reality is. Parents and kids want the exact same things (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

help, express, set
(score: 5.031)

  Re: What would it take?

No. TLC wants to make money. If a partnership with Microsoft (which as myself and obviously some others agree, is a vile and worthless armpit of a company) will help TLC, then they will form a partnership with Microsoft. If diversifying their (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

help, express, set
(score: 5.031)

  Re: Mandtal (blank formular)

Mogens Sørensen skrev i meddelelsen ... (...) Mogens, jeg kan se at du bruger Outlook Express. Hvis du højreklikker på et indlæg i nyhedsgruppen, er der en 'ghostet' mulighed som hedder Annuller eller Cancel. Hvis det er et indlæg som Outlook (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.dk)

outlook, express
(score: 5.031)

  Re: Review 7124 - Flash Speeder

Your review is right on and I couldn't second it more cheerfully. This is the only 2000 set I dared buy right away. I like all the green of course. Also, it is the second set (after the Tattoine speeder) to have a wide 2-seat base, though not so (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

help, express, set
(score: 5.031)

  Re: Give us Building Lessons

I build to express myself. I build to show what I can do. I build to show what Lego can do. I build as an Artist would paint a beautiful illustration. Some of the things I keep in mind when I build are the ussual type stuff: What am I building (I (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha)

help, express, set
(score: 5.031)

  Re: Cars, Trucks, & other essentials.

(...) It does help out some. However, I've been asking myself the question can't things be a little less monotonous? Most LEGO equipment is based upon rules and roads in Denmark & other corners of western Europe (hence the white dotted line streets (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.town)

help, express, set
(score: 5.031)

  Re: 10183 Hobby Train Review

In lugnet.trains, Eric Kingsley wrote: <snip> (...) Really? I don't see the connection here, Eric. Why would TLG equate the success of this set with an endorsement of the 9 volt system? I'd like to think that there is some definitive way to express (...) (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

help, express, set
(score: 5.031)

  Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC

(...) Well then, I sit corrected on the "mis/dis" trust phrase. If you want to argue semantics, then might I suggest moving this to .debate. In the mean time, both YOU and Jeff, came out guns blazing, trying your darnedest to make sure you set "us" (...) (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

help, express, set
(score: 5.030)

  Re: Prolific Upcoming Weekend!

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:H6qqo9.JtK@lugnet.com... (...) week! (...) NCLTC has a layout on display for the month of December at South Hills Mall in Raleigh. This afternoon we set up our play area and collected food to benefit (...) (22 years ago, 8-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug)

help, express, set
(score: 5.030)

  Re: Lego assortiment in small stores

(...) . . .which goes to show that TLC is (willfully or not) ignorant. Reality check: last week I went to the two local K-marts to buy Lego. They had Mission Deep Sea and Bohrok. One a had a few boxes of 2001 stuff; the other (the smaller) had a (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

help, express, set
(score: 5.030)

  "If it were my toy company..."

[crossposted to .dear-lego & .general; followups to .dear-lego] Brad Justus, Senior Vice President of LEGO Direct, wrote in (URL): "We want to be a company with whom you want to be involved. We want to be the company you'd like us to be. And to do (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

help, express, set
(score: 5.030)

  Re: I'm lucky to be alive - now in Technicolor!!!

(...) afternoon to retrieve what I could from the car (I actually got most of the (...) out). While there I took some pictures and have put together a small web (...) (Let's try this again...looks like I will have to express all my thoughts in (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

help, express, set
(score: 5.030)

  Questions from a trains idiot

Hey Y'all: I plan on buying one of the fine train sets currently available from Shop@Home and was wondering about a few things. I assume the sets that come with track are complete and will run with the given accessories. I gather that rather than an (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

help, express, set
(score: 5.030)

  Re: the perfect way to sell lego trains

lots of snipage here: (...) I think so too, Thomas starters run from $25 (basic circle w/1 engine no cars) its $40 (basic figure 8 w/1 engine 2 cars) they go way up from there (...) yep (...) I think some options here would be good... 9v train motor (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

help, express, set
(score: 5.030)

  Re: [LUCNY]Re: Meeting Sunday March 30 Noon till 6 PM

We had a great meeting yesterday! I had tables set up like an actual layout and had all of my stuff there--some new buildings, but mostly stuff I put back together after Syracuse GATS. I just don't have enough ideas to create all new buildings every (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

help, express, set
(score: 5.030)

  Re: I'm Back!

====Eric (...) ====Well thank you that's nice of you to say. I made these lil' bots to help me clean up. I do however build the Mechs myself over a long period of time. I try to work on my project everyday, a little at a time. Staying up late and (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

help, express, set
(score: 5.030)

  IRPD sensors and LegOS (long)

Well, after much frustration and a great deal of help from the very wise Rossz, I was finally able to get up and running w/ DJGPP and LegOS 0.2.4 The first thing I did was write a program to use with Pete Sevcik's IRPD proximity detectors that he (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, express, set
(score: 5.030)

  Re: Pneumatic logic diagrams

(...) Thanks for taking a look at clarity of drawings. I have made some improvements since I drew that one - I now use thinner lines for the straight bits to represent flex tube. This reduces the balloon effect in the model, so its use is desirable (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

help, express, set
(score: 5.030)

More:  Next Page >>