  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 41 – 60 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Disappearing name in MS Outlook Express

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999 00:33:37 GMT, Larry Pieniazek uttered the following profundities... (...) Well, I think 10 of those at least are mine. Todd was a great help in getting me sorted. It was neither Lugnet, nor OE that was the problem, it was me! I (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 5.862)

  Re: Lugnet news is barfing - Details

Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) Well, that one did, I'm getting the following error: (crud, I can't cut and paste so I'll try and re-type it) Outlook Express could not post the message 'Re: stuff (was: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])' to (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express, header
(score: 5.840)

  Re: Ebay auction Group

The reason I'd like to see a separate eBay group is that I am potentially interested in seeing eBay posts, so I don't want a filter which automatically chucks them, but I want to have them sort of all in one place so I can ignore them, except when (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express, header
(score: 5.833)

  Mutilated DAT-file

On April 12th 1999 I've posted a Dat-file to lugnet.cad.dat@lugnet.com with the mail program MS Outlook Express. The subject was: [Newpart] - #2871, Electric Train 9V Motor Decorative Side Somewhere during the process a big chunk of 85 consecutive (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 5.806)

  Re: Outlook Express problems

G'Day No real help just an observation, my original Outlook Express 98 worked fine, then I rebuilt my NT workstation and loaded Outlook Express 2000 and could not post, then about two weeks later I could post fine (???) no idea why. Also I use (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 5.804)

  Formal Letter to TLC?

Hey everybody... I've noticed a lot of frustration recently by Lugnuts about TLC's lack of an explanation for 2001 set actions, neglect to do anything about copyrighted stolen images, and lack of communication in general to the community. From the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego) !!

help, outlook, express, set
(score: 5.762)

  Lugnet news server help (sorry)

I am unable to connect to the Lugnet news server. I am using Outlook Express. Whenever I try to read a message I get the following error: "Unable to connect to server Configuration: Account: lugnet.com Server: lugnet.com Protocol: NNTP Port: 119" I (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, outlook, express, set
(score: 5.736)

  Re: Help with slow nntp response

I am having a similar problem. I read the news with Outlook Express on a cable modem connection through Time Warner (no fire wall). John Matthews Thomas Main <main@appstate.edu> wrote in message news:FoK7JA.LDy@lugnet.com... (...) Netscape's (...) (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 5.721)

  Re: Two users - one PC

(...) You're saying Outlook but do you mean Outlook Express? If so, lemme know which version (like which version of Internet Explorer you use) and I'll try to help you figure it out. If you use Outlook I may be able to help you, but only if it's (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 5.691)

  Posting problems with Microsoft Outlook Express

I used to have a problem posting from MS-Outlook Newsreader and also with Outlook Express. It worked on my home computer, but failed when I used my laptop to post. Bizarre, but apparently, I was not the only one with this problem. I found out how to (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 5.681)

  Screwed up newsreaders...

Just noticed a way in which Netscape Communicator 4.75 is screwed up. It determines threads solely by subject (unless I'm missing a configuration option, I remember WinVN had several options for how to handle threading which gave you a choice as to (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

outlook, express, header
(score: 5.673)

  Re: eudora thread bug

(...) Would you not count me trying newsreaders in the past, being confused by them, and therefore turning away from them? Or better yet, me saying that I would give them another shot? FYI, I've been trying to download Free Agent several times (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 5.659)

  Re: Webpage

Don't worry. I had already found it a while ago. It is a nice page. Nothing fancy. But I like the idea with the online instructions. By the way. Pic. 15 for the robot is missing. I also use Outlook Express 5 as newsreader. You are welcome to write (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

help, outlook, express
(score: 5.658)

  Re: eudora thread bug

(...) Thank you Jeff, for your time in posting this, I was reading my emails, came across your post, and decided to finish reading and go back to it, then follow the instructions. Then I read Todds post (thanks Todd) clicked on the link and ta da!!! (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 5.645)

  Re: Changing from to lego-robotics

----- ORGINAL MESSAGE ----- I was wondering if this mailing list could mark the "from" as "lego-robotics". It is a very active and useful mailing list. Unfortunately I am deluged with emails. With other mailing lists that are marked I sort the inbox (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, outlook, express
(score: 5.642)

  multiple email accounts

I am generally pretty knowledgeable about such things, but I do not know the answer to the following situation: I would like to have multiple email addresses for specific purposes. My ISP allows for 4 and I can always pick up other addresses from (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

help, outlook, express
(score: 5.628)

  My first postings to Brickshelf - TIE I, TIE F, and Jedi/Droideka ambush

I did send a message about this yesterday to cad.dat.models as a reply to an old thread by Jeremy Sproat, and I've now realised that in news readers like Outlook Express the message is attached to that original one and may not be visible in the list (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.build)

outlook, express, followup
(score: 5.613)

  PLAIN TEXT ONLY

Dear all, I would like to remind everyone to please attempt to send PLAIN TEXT ONLY messages when you post to the Handy Board mailing list. This is to respect the many of us who have old fashioned text only mail readers, and to save bandwidth in the (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

outlook, express, set
(score: 5.603)

  Re: what is this folow up thingy?

(...) "Posts to lugnet.announce must follow-up to another group." This means that the Followup-To: header field was not set. Followup-To gives a list of newsgroups just like the Newsgroups: header field, except Followup-To groups are stored for (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup, header
(score: 5.581)

  Remedy to LDAO 2.1.4 Full Install

I want to really apologize for this mess, I hope I didn't affect *too* many people. The severity and underlying causes of this disaster are going to make me think long and hard about scrapping LDAO, and rewriting it in a better development system. I (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad)

help, outlook, express
(score: 5.534)

More:  Next Page >>