 Administrative / General / 1420
1419  |  1421
Subject:
Mutilated DAT-file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 15:18:40 GMT

On April 12th 1999 I've posted a Dat-file to lugnet.cad.dat@lugnet.com with
the mail program MS Outlook Express.

The subject was: [Newpart] - #2871, Electric Train  9V Motor Decorative Side

Somewhere during the process a big chunk of 85 consecutive lines long in
the middle of my file went missing. I've checked the mail I've send
(I've retained a copy of it) and the file was still complete at the moment
I've
send it. Can someone help me find out what went wrong. I suppose I have to
send a copy of my mail to someone personally, so the original can be
compared with the result.

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.