 Off-Topic / Geek / 1112
1111  |  1113
Subject:
multiple email accounts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 05:04:38 GMT

I am generally pretty knowledgeable about such things, but I do not know the
answer to the following situation:

I would like to have multiple email addresses for specific purposes.  My ISP
allows for 4 and I can always pick up other addresses from other service
providers.  I have an address through netscape.net that I do not yet
utilize.

My question--
Using MS Outlook Express (ver 4.72.2106.4--a good version without bugs
preventing Lugnet posting) for my primary mail client.  I would like to
configure so that I receive mail from multiple addresses.  All incoming
messages to be received as one group.
How is this accomplished.

If not with MSOE (it sucks, I know, but I like it), then how about my second
choice, Eudora?  This will require me to get a new version of Eudora Pro as
I still use ver 2.1.2 which is several years old.

Any help appreciated.  Answers best taken via email, but posted here is
okay.  Thanks

Kevin Salm
....feeling ignorant right now....