 Off-Topic / Geek / 1118
Re: multiple email accounts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 16:06:42 GMT

Just add accounts (Tools|Accounts, Add, Mail).  They'll all show up in your
Inbox folder and all outgoing mail will be "from" one account though, I
believe. To get even fancier, see OE's "Identies" which allows multiple
people to use their own set of accounts.

--
-Steven  "Nothin' But Net!"  http://svore.mindspring.com/

My question--
Using MS Outlook Express (ver 4.72.2106.4--a good version without bugs
preventing Lugnet posting) for my primary mail client.  I would like to
configure so that I receive mail from multiple addresses.  All incoming
messages to be received as one group.
How is this accomplished.