  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 361 – 380 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Hobby Train

(...) I've heard tales that the rechargeable NXT batteries don't deliver as much punch as alkaline cells, so I would expect similar with rechargeable train batteries. If so, 8 wide will be tough (heck, it is tough enough to pull 8-wide with track (...) (16 years ago, 14-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 1.398)

  Re: Problems with Outlook Express and LUGNet

Hey! I am having the same trouble! Don't know the cause nor cure :-( I have it with the same groups you have and lugnet.cad.ray and I had it with lugnet.loc.nl Jaco "Carsten Schmitz" <casz@gmx.de> schreef in bericht news:HFJq8L.1oC8@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.cad)

outlook, express
(score: 1.398)

  New group on Flickr created

I have started a group on Flickr called Lego Complaining: (URL) It's open to the public so anyone can join. I invite everyone to come take a look at it and for all gentle readers to join if they would like to. Here's the group charter: ===...=== We (...) (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.color, lugnet.db.inv, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.396)

  Re: testing in rtl...

(...) Interestingly enough my Outlook Express with the AddOn OE-Quotefix by Dominik Jain ((URL) showed your *shout* in boldface. Also _underline_ gets underlined for real. Unfortunately the Quotefix conventions for /italics/ and *boldface* don't (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.publish)

outlook, express
(score: 1.396)

  12 Tooth bevel gear case

I am having the hardest time coming up with a gearbox that allows a 90 degree turn using the 12 tooth bevel gears or conical wheels. Every time i try to make one, the gears skip, or simply snap. Does anybody have a small, simple, home made version (...) (16 years ago, 2-Oct-08, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 1.395)

  GOOGLEGO.info beta site for info on all things LEGO

Well cats out of the bag, better show what I’m also working on now so we do not have more over lap. I’m working on GOOGLEGO.info website. Basically anything LEGO related, show, events, clubs, challenges, media, leagues, and more would be listed and (...) (16 years ago, 29-Sep-08, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.394)

  Re: Improving the adult image of LEGO

(...) That's exactly it. If you're looking for black 2x4 bricks, the market is flooded with them, so BL prices have settled pretty low (and the rarer parts in a given set help offset those low prices so that sellers will still find it worth parting (...) (16 years ago, 17-Sep-08, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 1.392)

  Re: Getting my set list from Peeron to Lugnet

(...) At present, it's probably not easy. I can't think of a reasonably quick way to do this. The best way would be: 1) Export your set list from Peeron: (URL) Export your set list from LUGNET: (URL) out the "123" in the URL with your member number, (...) (16 years ago, 10-Sep-08, to lugnet.admin.database)

help, set
(score: 1.391)

  Problems with Outlook Express and LUGNet

Hi! Recently i have some very strange problems with Outlook Express and the LUGNet News server. Newsgroups where these problems occur are: lugnet.cad lugnet.cad.dev lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw lugnet.cad.mlcad This error is reproducable. I am (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.cad)

outlook, express
(score: 1.391)

  Re: Improving the adult image of LEGO

(...) Well, let's check the math on this, shall we? Now, you'll have to excuse me, but I'm going to reorder your list by year of release, because it'll help me to make my point, but I will not be omitting anything: (...) 2008 (...) 2007 (...) 2006 (...) (16 years ago, 17-Sep-08, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 1.391)

  Re: Request for more stringent naming of (Complete|Shortcut) parts

(...) Well, it's not shipped completely disassembled (arms and hands are pre-attached to the torso, and legs are attached to hips). However, I have certainly never seen them shipped completely assembled as a minifig (except for the glued keychains, (...) (16 years ago, 18-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 1.391)

  I'm going nuts!

I'm after reinstalling windows/outlook express again, and can't post. I keep getting the '441 New users start here...' message. I've checked (URL) after logging in. In OE the name, email and organisation fields are the same (copy and past) as the (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 1.391)

  Re: Request for more stringent naming of (Complete|Shortcut) parts

(...) NOT that it's probably relevant to the discussion one way or the other, but... :-) Back before TLG was into their current practice of saving on packaging*, the boxes had what I always referred to as the "Display tray", a plastic molded tray (...) (16 years ago, 18-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 1.390)

  Re: BricxCC Feedback Requested

(...) There are no functional differences between the planned toolbars and menus aside from the toolbar docking support. The difference is really just in appearance. I have spent the last several months in my real job working on a project to spruce (...) (18 years ago, 16-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, FTX)

help, outlook
(score: 1.390)

  NXT programming tools on Windows 2000 - connection problems

I wonder if anyone can help me to solve persistent connection problems between the NXT and Windows 2000. I have had these problems for a considerable length of time. I have several NXT utilities, including NXT-G, BricxCC and NextScreen. With the (...) (16 years ago, 9-Sep-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

help, set
(score: 1.389)

  Re: Help with Patterns

(...) Unfortunately, I don't think that T-junctions can be made visible in MLCad, since I don't think it has a wireframe mode. However, if you use LDraw Design Pad with LDView in polling mode, you can set LDView to wireframe, and the T-junctions (...) (16 years ago, 27-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.386)

  Re: another reason for Lugnet membership....

Ohhh sorry....that was the web interface. I don't use the Outlook express... too annoying too set up. Benjamin Medinets (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)

outlook, express, set
(score: 1.385)

  LUGNET should offer bookmarking tools

I'll admit this isn't one of my better ideas, but I'll throw it out there anyway... Just read an article that (URL) Ma.gnolia Goes Open Source, But Bookmarking is Dying>. Now, I've played around a little with bookmarking. On one hand, it's a good (...) (16 years ago, 29-Aug-08, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.385)

  Re: [MOC] Gondola Drop-bottom e Hopper DQUescarregável

(Só estou postando agora pq o Outlook Express fez o dignissimo favor de sumir com o tópico) (...) Tá certo que a parte de baixo não tá muito bem harmoniosa, mas tem que ver a variante peso, se for mutio pesada pros braços que vão deslisar o fundo, (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.loc.br, lugnet.loc.pt)

outlook, express
(score: 1.382)

  Win a MINDSTORMS NXT set at Brickfair

This year at BrickFair, a grand prize of a MINDSTORMS NXT set will be awarded to one lucky person. But, instead of the grand prize simply being awarded to the winner of any event, everyone who enters any of the three MINDSTORMS events will be (...) (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 1.382)

More:  Next Page >>