 Technic / 16463
16462  |  16464
Subject:
12 Tooth bevel gear case
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2008 21:34:52 GMT

I am having the hardest time coming up with a gearbox that allows a 90 degree
turn using the 12 tooth bevel gears or conical wheels.  Every time i try to make
one, the gears skip, or simply snap.  Does anybody have a small, simple, home
made version that can tolerate a lot of torque?  Even the lego one, offered in
the old Off roader (blue not motorized, set) cracks the gears.  Help!

Thanks