  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3581 – 3600 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Please help me with eBay bidder

We have had packages go across the Pacific and Atlantic ocean and have been on the receiving and sending end of lengthy shipping times. You really need to be patient, we have been fortunate that we have never had a package get lost, but I think some (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Fundraiser

Okay this is the deal. There will be food provided and drinks. Most of the food provided will be pizza so if you don’t like that then bring money. There are free rooms for people who need to stay the night. The room includes: bed, blankets, pillow, (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  WTB: Guarded Inn maiden and blue chalice

I'm looking to replace these two lost pieces to complete my set...email me if you can help. -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Film News Opens everywhere, January 2000 (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Spybotics To RCX Comm

"Steve Hassenplug" <hassenplug@mail.com> wrote in message news:20020829180609....ail.com... (...) set motor port C to forward So you got it to stay on for the Spybot? If so, I'm glad I could be of help. Dean (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Help Me Get Back Into LEGOs!

Hey- I used to have tons of Legos a few years back(I'm now 19), but I think most of them have disappeared through moving and such. I was thinking about getting back into Legos and was wondering if you guys could suggest sets I should get to start (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  10020 Disc with Fan Part

Help! Does anyone have the LDraw part for the "fans" that are used in the 10020 Santa Fe Super Chief set? It is a Technic Disc ((URL) with a "fan" sticker. If this part exists, officially or unofficially, can someone point me to it? Thanks! Jake --- (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Security?

(...) because disabling the login (at least for a while) does help defend against brute force attacks. and the number 3 isn't magical in any way - I think a lot of systems have it set for 5, and from what I know, it's always configurable. the admin (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  help on lejos\rcxcomm

Hello, I try to launch the example read/write PC<->RCX. The RCX part (Read) is compiled and downloaded. But I don't managed to the PC's part (write). It compiles with lejosjc.bat. But with java.exe, the following error message appears : ---...--- (...) (18 years ago, 11-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) Well, I actually tried doing that a while back. I put together some 600 Imperial Guards together. I think this shows what about 200 of them look like: (URL) then a friend came over and waved his hand through my ranks thinking it was funny to (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Help with Macaroni history

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B6556C8D.97E0%s...ink.com... (...) was (...) When I was a kid (circa 1977) I got a box of yellow and blue macaroni and 1x1 round bricks from a store called El Corte Ingles in Seville, Spain. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Please Help Identify this Part

I did a little used Lego shopping today a bought a pile. In the pile are a number of parts that I have not seen before and was wondering if anyone can identify them and their set origins. Here is one: (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Help?-Odd problem

I downloaded James Mathis's wwym .mpd file. All of the sub models work fine. On the assembled and instruction files the model comes out the size of a pin head (no exageration). Zooming in solves this but since you can't zoom in to print pictures I (...) (21 years ago, 19-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Star Destroyer (savouring it !)

(...) Yay, more OCD (obsessive/compulsive) LEGO fans like me! My girlfriend finds it slightly amusing/slightly disturbing that I tend to build all my SW LEGO sets with the "LEGO" text facing in certain ways not dissimilar to yours. Basically, I tend (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Help! What should I bring to the fest?

Hey guys, I figured out that I don't have enough room to drag along all my creations... since I'm also bringing my campground and (hopefully) a summer house. So I need you guys to tell me - which creation would you rather have me bring to the 'fest? (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Public Thank You for our NMRA show supporters

I know I can't name everyone, but I'm going to shoot for 80%, and count on others to chip in with the rest of the names. Module Builders (OK, so we didn't get to use them this time, but a bunch of folks tried to help make it happen, and that's (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: My average set

(...) OMG! AFAK this is totally awesome news. I TY personally for bringing this to my attention. (...) Excellent! Any proposed dates for when we will reach the full term for the 7 letter variety Re: ROFLMAO (...) Contact them I did! IANAL, but after (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Who is this fig?

Thanks Kecia, I checked out 3420 on the LUGNET set reference and you're right. Thanks for the help. jt (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: LPub building instructions for Shovel GBC module

(...) Philo, What a beautiful set of instructions! Thanks for your patience and help in reporting LPub issues, so accurately. LPub is much better because of your efforts. Kevin (19 years ago, 5-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Decorated Piece rerun - Explorien slopes in 4174 Creator

I say a copy of the new Creator set 4174 "Max Goes Flying" over the weekend. The thing that caught my eye was that it contains two 2 x 3 white slopes with the Explorien logo. Since it's been some years since the Explorien line was produced, I can't (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Help with L3P

Kevin W. wrote in message ... (...) Uh oh. Not only multiple Kevins now, but another Kevin W! I better start signing my full name, and I suggest you do too, to avoid confusion! Kevin Wilson (the original Kevin W) ---...--- NEW Tank Engine custom (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

More:  Next Page >>