 CAD / MLCad / 1790
1789  |  1791
Subject:
Help?-Odd problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 21:56:58 GMT

I downloaded James Mathis's wwym .mpd file. All of the sub models work fine. On
the assembled and instruction files the model comes out the size of a pin head
(no exageration). Zooming in solves this but since you can't zoom in to print
pictures I am unable to do this.

Tim Courtney tells me the file works fine for him.

I have tried re-downloading the file-no change.

I set all mlcad options to defaul-no change.

I have never encountered this problem with any other file.

I have tried zooming in and re-saving file-no change.

Anyone have any idea what may be happening or what the fix may be????

Thanks in advance-Ken