 CAD / MLCad / 1792
Re: Help?-Odd problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 13:39:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Orion Pobursky wrote:
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Ken Nagel wrote:
I downloaded James Mathis's wwym .mpd file. All of the sub models work fine. On
the assembled and instruction files the model comes out the size of a pin head
(no exageration). Zooming in solves this but since you can't zoom in to print
pictures I am unable to do this.

Tim Courtney tells me the file works fine for him.

I have tried re-downloading the file-no change.

I set all mlcad options to defaul-no change.

I have never encountered this problem with any other file.

I have tried zooming in and re-saving file-no change.

Anyone have any idea what may be happening or what the fix may be????

Thanks in advance-Ken

Can you post the link to the file?   I'd like to help and acutally think I know what the problem is but I'd like to see the file to confirm it.

-Orion

Thanks for responding... The file is on his brickshelf pages...
Thanks-Ken