 CAD / MLCad / 1794
Re: Help?-Odd problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 16:08:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Don Heyse wrote:
Hey, That's a really nifty truck.  Maybe the problem is the
ROTATION CONFIG line for the main model.  If you scan the file
you'll see all the subfiles have this:

  0 ROTATION CONFIG 0 0

But the wwym_truck_v8_instructions.ldr subfile does this.

  0 ROTATION CONFIG -2 0

Don't know why that would make it behave oddly though.  All the
subfiles seem to set the part rotation point to the part origin so
it shouldn't matter.

Wait a minute, I take that back.  I don't really know what the
rotation point is set at because it doesn't seem to match the
specifications here:

  http://www.lm-software.com/mlcad/Specification.pdf

There's an extra 1 between the x,y,z coordinates and the Name.

  0 ROTATION CENTER 0 0 0 1 "Custom"

Does that break the rotation config, or is it just missing from
the documentation?

Don