 CAD / 13063
Re: LPub building instructions for Shovel GBC module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 16:58:16 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
   As an exercise to learn the use of Kevin Clague’s LPub, I created full building instructions for my GBC shovel module.

The instructions are available as an Acrobat PDF 20 pages booklet and as a collection of GIF images, both sized about 1.1MB. Thanks again Kevin for that wonderful tool - and to Don for his blazingly fast ldglite renderer!

Enjoy,

Philo

Philo,

What a beautiful set of instructions! Thanks for your patience and help in reporting LPub issues, so accurately. LPub is much better because of your efforts.

Kevin