 CAD / 13062
13061  |  13063
Subject:
LPub building instructions for Shovel GBC module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 12:34:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

As an exercise to learn the use of Kevin Clague’s LPub, I created full building instructions for my GBC shovel module.

The instructions are available as an Acrobat PDF 20 pages booklet and as a collection of GIF images, both sized about 1.1MB. Thanks again Kevin for that wonderful tool - and to Don for his blazingly fast ldglite renderer!

Enjoy,

Philo