  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3521 – 3540 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  OT: help needed 4 registering Lego site domain name!!!

Greetings all, I've finally decided to unleash my Lego creations upon the world!!! I've decided to do this using a friend's web space on Easynet or set-up some free space on FreeUK rather than post pix on Brickshelf. So I'm looking to register a (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Help me locate a Brickshelf gallery

About 2 weeks ago I stumbled across a Brickshelf gallery (a Recent upload) that featured custom coaches for the 10020 Super Chief. I was not at home to bookmark it and did not email myself the link--it should be easy to find again, I reasoned. Well, (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Questions about 2 x 4 Plane 8 Window Bricks

I need some help sorting out the eight plane window bricks. These have 8 windows painted onto red or blue stripes. This is separate from the original part, 3001p02, which shows 4 windows on a red centre stripe. There are two eight window bricks (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: COLTC to display at Dennison, Ohio's TrainFest from July 30 - August 1, 2004

(...) We dug up some more info about this show, and want to announce an opportunity for fellow Lugnetters to possibly join displaying!! The event is going to be huge!! It is branded the "largest celebration of railroading in 2004". Having spoken (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: need help tracing piece!

(...) The piece is commonly known as 'barding' at least to me in Auczilla :^) Search the old castle posts I seem to remember someone doing a list of which ones were in which set some time back. Mike (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Need help with Part

(...) I have one of these--if I remember correctly it's from the Beta-I Command Base, set 6970 (1980-81?). Check (URL) and you'll see it in the command centre behind the left-hand spaceman. best Lindsay (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: World events (was re: Joystick help

(...) While it may or may not be scary, this is *way* far (...) Hey Lar, I'm surprised you didn't set follow-ups to Lugnet.off-topic.debate for him or at least x-post it there. Ben (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Help! Need part badly!

All, I am in desperate need of a particular part! I'm not sure if it has been created or not. Some pics: (URL) part is basically a small Technic steering wheel. The part was in the 10016 LD Tanker train car, and as you can see from the Peeron (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  New part 4424  [DAT]

Hi all, I have created this part, found in Set 6260. I can't find a description, please help me. 0 Part 4424 0 Name: 4424.dat 0 Author: Bernd Broich 0 Unofficial Part 0 KEYWORDS Pirates 1 16 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 4424s01.dat 1 16 0 0 0 0.939693 0 (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  HOT! Need your help in choosing...

Become part of history and vote on the new color for the next container ship.. The Maersk Container ship (set 10152) has been a huge success and will truly be a collector’s items. The limited quantity is nearly gone. Many community members have (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.color, FTX) !!

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  4704 Missing Piece - Room of the Winged Keys

Was anyone else missing the silver 'crown' piece for the white queen figure in the new HP set 4704? Should I write to LEGO? Return it to the store? Can I get one on Baylit or a parts auction? It's not a crucial piece, but it looks rare and unique, (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: The Pirate Game - Help

"Clangador" <clangador@comcast.net> wrote in message news:HvCoB8.yMM@lugnet.com... (...) little ship (...) the bow (...) bigger (...) build (...) The 10x7 boat bow bricks (which appear in the new fireboat as the newest set, but also in several (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.pirates)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Lego Soccer Buses, Part Two

According to www.lego.com/football/ , set 3406 (blue windows) has the team of blue torsos. Must be a mistake in that new catalog. But we still don't know if they've gotten the number wrong or the set picture. sorry can't be more help. -Suz. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Anyone remember this set?

(...) Unfortunately, no. They were all smallish and constructed very much along the lines of the ones here: (URL) , only more of them. I've been trying to track this image down for a couple months. I originally saw it on sale on ebay some time ago, (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Need some help with some Train specs

I wanted to say we don't "kit-bash" but "scratch" build, but I have seen modified Metroliners, Train Stations.... so, we do both! As for guage, I tell the story that "L" guage was determined by the original LEGO wheel set back in the 1960's. The (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Hmm...what the?!

(...) The Snowspeeder also had one in white, but giving you another discontinued set in which they're contained probably won't help. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Novice train wannabe needing help.

I've been a Lego maniac for well over 20 years now and I have NEVER owned or been interested in owning a train set... until now. Having seen some of the incredible work that Larry and many others have done I am feeling the urge to try my hand at (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Tennessee SW fans, help me out

(...) Thanks, I didn't know that. Though I'm not sure who else would (as far as Joe Public) considering catalog images and set numbers are such a Top Secret event. Felix (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Why would set 10042 not be available in the United States?

(...) I think it's from before that, but it doesn't help. There's a vague rule that monkeys have tails and apes don't, but a lot of macaques have really really short tails that messes that one up. Generally apes hang and swing, so have longer arms (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  MOC: Statue of Liberty Pedestal for set 3450

I always wanted a Pedestal for the excellent 3450 Statue of Liberty model, and with the help of many BrickLink sellers, I was finally able to finish a version I had been planning for a while: (URL) were no CAD or other computer models used in the (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

help, set
(score: 3.061)

More:  Next Page >>