 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8797
Re: World events (was re: Joystick help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 03:20:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Vineet Honkan wrote:
Dave-

While it may or may not be scary, this is *way* far
enough off topic (in my opinion as someone who hangs out here although I don't
live in T.O.) that you'd get better responses if you posted it somewhere other
than this particular group. For instance off-topic.debate...

Hey Lar,  I'm surprised you didn't set follow-ups to Lugnet.off-topic.debate
for him or at least x-post it there.

Ben