  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3421 – 3440 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 1x1 and 2x2 chess sets

Mookie wrote in message <36D9F135.438D0E8B@e...pc.com>... (...) I'm not sure this will help, but I copy the L3P model into a scene file I have set up that has a background and camera effects like lens flares. Since the camera in the scene is (...) (26 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Black Falcon's Fortress

I really want to get my hands on this set, more important the minifigs from it. Help me out. (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Discontinuous motion.

Nice work! Could you potentially use a ratchet mechanism or maybe a step motor set up (with a rubber band) to help with the "coating" problem? Jona ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Baker" <sjbaker1@airmail.net> To: "Kevin L. Clague" (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Sith Infiltrator question

I'm curious about something, and I'm hoping someone might be able to help! :-) Can someone who owns the Sith Infiltrator tell me how many grey plates this set includes, along with the sizes? From the box pictures I've seen, it seems like this set (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Mummy minifig desired

(...) hat, (...) Hi there Mike, I hope I can help you out a little with your dilemma. First of all I don't think you will find anyone willing to trade Mummy minifigs for Johnny Thunder minifigs because the mummies only come in 3 or 4 U.S. sets all (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Spybotics Comms

In lugnet.robotics.spybotics, Marco Correia writes: [snip] (...) I need help answering the question "Can a Spybot send Mana IR-like protocol? I want my Spybot to control my mana. I'm too stupid to interpret to Spybot SDK on my own, and there's no (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Ldraw.org-- Sets Tracker

Tim, I know this has been suggested before, but do you have the capability to set up something under the OMR that would be like the parts tracker, but for sets. This would be of great help so that duplications are not made(if we were to mark each (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  HELP!!!

I have posted numerous messages in this group, usually complaining about the Lego sets. I need to post a message on a different note. I recently celebrated my 41st birthday. I went through the new Lego catalog to make out my list. For the first (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Biomechanical Bricks on LUGNET: An Online History of Lego Creations by Eric Sophie

I developed this set of pages on LUGNET to help chonicle the creations and adventures I have, had, and continue to pursue and ejnoy. An online history of Lego Creations by Eric Sophie. Contains just about everything I have done and connects it with (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.people, lugnet.publish, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help me convert this train program to use events (NQC)

(...) Speaker wire and small alligator clips will make a dandy solution for extending the basic wires - after all, you really only need one very long wire here (to the "remote station"), and yoiu have a working set-up. (...) Have you built and (...) (19 years ago, 28-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Newbie needs Help

Steve Hassenplug wrote: > You can (A) add more weight (B) make it go faster, or (C) add more traction. > Considering you're already at the weight limit (out of parts), option (A) is out. > > Making it go faster is a reasonable option. Geared down (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help for povray needed!

Michael Lachmann skrev i meddelandet ... (...) which (...) If you create a shortcut for L3P (and start _that_ from MLCAD), you can set the 'Close Window on Exit' flag in the shortcut. -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help finding part?

FYI, I just called S@H, they said that they have "plenty" of 6451 in stock. It's a mighty expensive way to get 2 yellow 2x2 inv corners, but there are other nice pieces in the set - it looks like the boat has 2 1x16 yellow bricks. (...) -- | Tom (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help with construction detail

Try either 2711: (URL) 32124: (URL) could either add those on to the existing rotor, or just use two of them set at 90 degrees on an axle. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help with Patterns

(...) Unfortunately, I don't think that T-junctions can be made visible in MLCad, since I don't think it has a wireframe mode. However, if you use LDraw Design Pad with LDView in polling mode, you can set LDView to wireframe, and the T-junctions (...) (16 years ago, 27-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: New rubber tracks help

(...) Call the LEGO consumer affairs number 1-800-453-4677 and complain about them. They will send you a new set. I have done this twice with sets that have "bad" rubber tracks. There seems to be a quality control issue with these parts... DLC (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help wanted finding which 60's sets I've got. [Long parts lis t]

"Alan Kershaw" <alan@kershawcomputi...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:G0LBCG.34D@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) Are you thinking of #735 - a 9v Basic set? It built a fire engine, amongst other models. The '3' brick in question used a very bold black (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.db.inv)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help wanted finding which 60's sets I've got. [Long parts lis t]

(...) Benjamin, check the numbers 'O' and '3'. Are they slightly italic? I seem to remember getting this set and there is a difference in the typeface. Also, if you had evidence of white framed classic windows you might also have parts for a London (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.db.inv)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Lego RC set 8369

(...) Anyway i have some questions about this model as well. Figured it's better to use an existing thread rather then start another one. Well here goes: 1. Is the tranmitter also waterproof? I've tried going out just after it rained just so a trail (...) (20 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: 6255 Pirate Set on E.bay - current bid $0.25

(...) probably worth more than that. HOWEVER (and I'm sorry I am dissing one of my own factorees here, but hey, I am flush with Steve's praise of my own lot description) your lot description COULD be a tad more descriptive. Some pics, or some (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

More:  Next Page >>