 General / 17333
Re: Help finding part?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 13:25:54 GMT

FYI, I just called S@H, they said that they have "plenty" of 6451 in stock.
It's a mighty expensive way to get 2 yellow 2x2 inv corners, but there are
other nice pieces in the set - it looks like the boat has 2 1x16 yellow
bricks.

Will Hess wrote:

If you can find it River Response has two of these in yellow.  They're on
the stern.

Will

Lego Beach Department of Emergency Services
www.crosswinds.net/~hokie