 General / 17335
Re: Help finding part?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 14:31:58 GMT

On Wed, 12 Apr 2000 03:27:25 GMT, "Tim Strutt" <tim.strutt@sympatico.ca> wrote:

Does anybody know what other sets include the inverted double sloped corner?
Lugnet part ref calls it "3676 Slope Brick 45 2 x 2 Inverted Double Convex"
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3676.gif
I'm trying to build duplicates of the 4536 Blue Hopper Car.
The part is used in step 8 of the instructions.
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/4000/4536/4536-07.jpg
I'm interested in any colour.
Thanks.

Tim Strutt   8^)

I'm not going to list all the sets this piece comes in, but it has been made
in grey, yellow, black, white, red, and blue.  An expensive set that has
8 yellow is the 7813 shell tanker car (which also has 8 white regular corners).
Grey and black have been in castle sets.

Rob

-

Rob Farver - mailto:rfarver@rcn.com
      Home - http://www.farver.com/lego/