 General / 17346
Re: Help finding part?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 18:17:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Yes, S@H has lots of 4565 at $140-150, but I think ZanyBrainy still has them on
sale on their website for $100.

Dean Husby wrote:

Tim Strutt wrote:

Does anybody know what other sets include the inverted double sloped corner?
Lugnet part ref calls it "3676 Slope Brick 45 2 x 2 Inverted Double Convex"
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3676.gif
I'm trying to build duplicates of the 4536 Blue Hopper Car.
The part is used in step 8 of the instructions.
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/4000/4536/4536-07.jpg
I'm interested in any colour.
Thanks.

Tim Strutt   8^)