 General / 21303
Re: Help wanted finding which 60's sets I've got. [Long parts lis t]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 23:08:31 GMT

In lugnet.general, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
Actually, the 315 Taxi from 1965 had 'O' and '3' bricks on the front as
well...Any chance that this is a variation of that set? [I tried building
it, and came up about 3 parts short...]

Benjamin, check the numbers 'O' and '3'. Are they slightly italic? I seem to
remember getting this set and there is a difference in the typeface.

Also, if you had evidence of white framed classic windows you might also have
parts for a London Bus which also featured 1x1 white numbered bricks.

Jon