 General / 21302
21301  |  21303
Subject:
Excellent job Todd!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 20:11:45 GMT

I just have to say that the new webpage layout and web-based posting format is
top notch... there are many many forums that could take a lesson from Lugnet.
When I first saw the new web design I was disappointed (it was like seeing an
old friend go) but I've become used to the new design and I like it.  Kudos on
such a great job!

-Bryan