 Dear LEGO / 4399
4398  |  4400
Subject:
HELP!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 00:02:05 GMT

I have posted numerous messages in this group, usually complaining about the
Lego sets. I need to post a message on a different note.

I recently celebrated my 41st birthday. I went through the new Lego catalog
to make out my list. For the first time, I felt overwhelmed by the choices.
My brain hurt trying to decide which sets I would put on my list! It was a
pleasurable experience.

I received four sets for my birthday and I was not disappointed with any of
them. I especially like the Police Surveillance Squad, Saturn V Moon Mission
(this series is popular with moms my age), and my favorite the Wild Bug
Collection. The bug set is just plain awesome. My kids like to play with the
bugs and build the models with me. It has a great selection of parts. My
only complaint is I wish we had three sets, one for each of us.

For the first time since 1998, I feel that I have numerous choices of Lego
presents for either girls or boys. I LOVE the creator and designer series.
The instructions help me ( a mom) learn to be a better builder.

I was fortunate to get two 4400 tubs. My family loves the selection of
parts. I wish Lego would do this more often. It was refreshing to get such a
varied selection.

Last but not least, THANK YOU FOR GIVING US LIDS WITH THE LEGO TUBS!

--
Rosemary Regner, PE
R Squared Digital Media