 Marketplace / Auctions / 2552
Re: 6255 Pirate Set on E.bay - current bid $0.25
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 16:48:58 GMT

Jason Briscoe wrote:

All pirate fans, look a rare 1989 comic book and figure set, in mint
condition, well comic and minifigs are they have never been out of the box.
The box has minor shelf wear, yet no one is willing to bid more than $0.25c!
and theres no reserve either! Shiver me timbers Jim lad... What it be next?
Rennegade runners of a dollar!!!   Get you bids in now Folks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170610237

OK, I gave you a bid. My max is 4.50 and I won't mind being outbid. It's
probably worth more than that.

HOWEVER (and I'm sorry I am dissing one of my own factorees here, but
hey, I am flush with Steve's praise of my own lot description) your lot
description COULD be a tad more descriptive. Some pics, or some
statements of how shipping will work, etc, etc, might help.

lugnet.