 Marketplace / Auctions / 2549
2548  |  2550
Subject:
6255 Pirate Set on E.bay - current bid $0.25
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 14:02:35 GMT

All pirate fans, look a rare 1989 comic book and figure set, in mint
condition, well comic and minifigs are they have never been out of the box.
The box has minor shelf wear, yet no one is willing to bid more than $0.25c!
and theres no reserve either! Shiver me timbers Jim lad... What it be next?
Rennegade runners of a dollar!!!   Get you bids in now Folks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170610237

Jakey(UK)

And yes I probably am a little crazy this afternoon!