  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3241 – 3260 of about 99000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LSynth 3 available on kclague.net

Hi gang, I got LSynth 3 uploaded to www.kclague.net/LSynth. It has only the lsynthcp executable and the lsynth.mpd file. There are no directions to install or use it. Willy's LSynth3 beta test page can help you get started, but if anyone is willing (...) (16 years ago, 1-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad)

help
(score: 0.818)

  Re: 6636: rerelease of 6332 Town Jr!

(...) very nice, except the police station... ;) (...) I thought that was what Creator and Jackstone were about... :) The Gas N Wash Express (Classic Re-release), Breezeway Cafe (Legend) and Pizza-to-go (Legend) make great re-issues. Town Jr. Police (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

express, set
(score: 0.818)

  meeting

I have contacted the St. Louis County Library at 1640 So. Lindbergh Blvd. and although all meeting rooms are closed on Sundays, they will allow us to use a table off to the side. We can bring items and do a show-n-tell for ourselves, and of course (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl)

help, set
(score: 0.818)

  Re: Looking for Motives

(...) John, try to be a bit more serious... you'll never get him to ADMIT it. Normally I ignore him but he's gone too far this time. In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Marchetti writes: "Please show me where I claimed the work of some hidden (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 0.818)

  Re: Hypothetically Speaking...

"John Neal" <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message news:3A32A16E.30CC55...est.net... (...) For me, when LEGO would ask I would prefer to keep it 6 wide. Why? Al my current rolling stock is 6 wide to match the 'look and feel' of the official sets I (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 0.818)

  RobotC on NeXTScreen

Unfortunately, my NXT screen died. I'm getting by with using the NeXTScreen utility to display on the laptop (very nice utility, BTW). However, I am using RobotC and the screen is a bit distorted, for example: (URL) still usable, but I was wondering (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

help
(score: 0.818)

  Re: Need European Help: Sizes of LEGO manuals & catalogs

(...) * (...) Most instructions for medium/large sets are A4. Most flubber inside the sets is also A4. Obviously the small sets may have smaller instructions. Occasionally you get a poster which is A3 (twice the size of A4) and the instructions for (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 0.818)

  Re: Accesso a Lugnet

"Paolo Masetti" <paolom@(at)pragmanet.(dot)it> wrote in message news:Fosqx4.1LM@lugnet.com... (...) Io uso Outlook Express. Ho configurato quello di casa in modo che usi un local store unico con quello dell'ufficio, in modo da non dovermi ricordare (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

outlook, express
(score: 0.818)

  Price Guide for Finding old LEGO at Garage Sales and Fleamarkets

Many folks have seen old LEGO sets a Garage Sales or Flea Markets, or as they say in Britain, at Car Boot Sales (where they sell items from the back of the car or truck). But you may have hesitated because you had no clue as to the value of the item (...) (11 years ago, 12-Aug-13, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

set
(score: 0.818)

  What am I missing?

Hi, all-- I have a mystery I can't solve! I recently got a new Macbook. I can log onto LUGnet while in Windows, but need some help configuring the Mac so I can log in with OS X. It seems that the Mac does not let me allow cookies, even after telling (...) (16 years ago, 1-Mar-09, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.faq, FTX)

help
(score: 0.818)

  Re: LSynth 3 available on kclague.net

(...) Great to see a new version of LSynth, Kevin! Anything I can do to help provide a Mac version? Jim (16 years ago, 2-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad)

help
(score: 0.818)

  Whose Wealth is it Again? (Re: Just Teasing...)

"Iraq Oil Wells May Have Been Set Ablaze" (URL) before the war began, the Pentagon (news - web sites) expressed fears that Saddam Hussein had planned to sabotage Iraq's oil fields by booby-trapping wells so one person could blow them up. A loss of (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 0.818)

  Re: Mindstorms Automatic Train Control Questions

Hello all, Thanks for your help. I am back with more questions. First, is it possible to use scout computers like the one in this auction (URL) control trains instead of the RCXs? Is looks like they're a lot cheaper, but are they not as good as the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

help, express
(score: 0.818)

  Re: Should I Save the Boxes?

(...) Good evening Dan, At first I saved boxes. Then once my collection started to grow, in order to save room, I just saved the alternate models/ideas panel of the box (usually the back of the box.) Now after 300+ sets I don't even save the (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.storage)

help, set
(score: 0.817)

  Harry Potter sets mentioned on CNN

(URL) text follows: NEW YORK (AP) -- Harry Potter has yet to make his Hollywood debut, but the bookish boy wizard is already working a little magic for gloomy retailers across the country. Merchants including Toys R Us and Kmart say they have been (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

help, express
(score: 0.817)

  Arizona User Group?

Hello all, I just got a chance to read through all of the posts since my initial one. Some answers: short on time-I have 3 daughters and another on the way Location-I am in Chandler Some questions: Arizona User Group - Just got partial answers - and (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

help, set
(score: 0.817)

  NXT sound sensor characteristics

We've worked some hours to do some interesting experiments with the NXT sound sensor in order to learn more about the sensor characteristics: Please consult: (URL) and help discussing. Claude Baumann (16 years ago, 27-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics)

help
(score: 0.817)

  I miss the old LUGNET...

Yes, I miss the old LUGNET. I miss people actually replying to a post. Two+ years ago, when I first found out about Lugnet, every post I made was replied to numerous times by friendly people just making small talk, telling me how much they enjoy my (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.general) !!

help, express
(score: 0.817)

  Re: This just came across my desk... Iraqi Questions

(...) Why would I presume to answer a question that you presumably already know the answer to? (...) Again, we don't know that he *is* going to release these weapons, either. So where are we now? You're starting to sound much like other folks old (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 0.817)

  Re: Brickshelf Status

Kevin, Our LUG (The Hungarian LUG) was still in the process of collecting signatures for a Thank You note we wanted to send to zou to express our appreciation for running BrickShelf. This is how we worded it: "Dear Kevin, Thank You for running (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

express
(score: 0.817)

More:  Next Page >>