 Local / United States / Missouri / St. Louis / 67
66  |  68
Subject:
meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 23:07:51 GMT

I have contacted the St. Louis County Library at 1640 So. Lindbergh Blvd.
and although all meeting rooms are closed on Sundays, they will allow us to
use a table off to the side.  We can bring items and do a show-n-tell for
ourselves, and of course anyone who happens to be at the Library.  I can't
help this.  The Saturday meeting rooms are already booked for the summer.  I
am looking into cancellations and other places to meet.

We can trade items, but not sell on Library grounds.  I'm sure if you have
something to sell and someone wants to buy, this can be done after the
meeting, off Library grounds.

I am planning to be there tomorrow between 1:30 and 2pm.  I would like to
meet all of you.  If you can't make it, then email me on this list, or
privately.

I have taken the first step to set up a St. Louis Lego Group/Club.  The rest
is up to you.  I know that this is short notice, I will do better in the
future.  The Library closes at 5pm.  So if at anytime you can make it, great.

I would like to see an active Midwest US group.

Don     Lugnet #1239

"If You Build It, They Will Play"