 Local / United States / Missouri / St. Louis / 66
Re: lets get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 19:07:36 GMT

Hugh,

As we discussed in a private thread, I'm interested
too. Although, I'm not sure how much/long I'll be able
to participate; my wife and I are expecting a future
Lego fan this fall. :)

Sunday afternoons are okay by me. I'm in the South
City neighborhood.

--Jack
AFOL, St. Louis

--- Don Cox <the1hugh@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi gang, I'm trying to get together fellow AFOL's in
the St. Louis area.
Possibly start monthly meetings on Sunday
afternoons.  Anyone interested?

Hugh