 Local / United States / Missouri / St. Louis / 74
Re: lets get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2003 01:39:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, Don Cox writes:
Hi gang, I'm trying to get together fellow AFOL's in the St. Louis area.
Possibly start monthly meetings on Sunday afternoons.  Anyone interested?

Hugh

Hi everyone,

I might be in Saint Louis this summer and I am also interested in an AFOL
meeting and/or the Lego Road Show. (Background info on me: I was born in
Saint Louis and have lived their for about half of my life.  I live and
attend college in Illinois now)  It would be great to meet other Saint Louis
AFOL's.

Ben