 Local / United States / Missouri / St. Louis / 65
Re: lets get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 18:22:27 GMT

What part of STL do you live in?  Any ideas on where we could possibly set
up a meeting place?

Don

In lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, L. Andrew Reynolds writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, Don Cox writes:
Hi gang, I'm trying to get together fellow AFOL's in the St. Louis area.
Possibly start monthly meetings on Sunday afternoons.  Anyone interested?

Hugh

Yes I would be. I have been trying off and on for some time to start some thing.

Andrew