  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2901 – 2920 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  recommendation for stl2dat (was Re: Are anybody working on the Star Wars Battle Droid arms?)

A few recommendation when using CAD -> convert program(ex:stl2dat) to modelise parts: - The tesselation paramater should be set so that a regular cylinder is output with 16 facets. In Solidworks, this is done by setting the minimum angle to 22.5 deg (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

help, set
(score: 2.548)

  Re: Will RCX work on PowerBook G3?

(...) As for item #2, it won't work. IR on a PowerBook (and almost every other IR capable computer) is IrDA. See my previous posts for more info.... (URL) I am having difficulties hooking up RoboLab to a PowerBook G3. First, I (...) Just to set the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.548)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) There are many different methods that people can use in their minds as they give input, but all of the methods have the same net effect: They give a number which gets averaged, and that average score is a reflection of a collective "read (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.548)

  Re: Some Words To BFC

OK. I've thought about most of John's posting, and I think I'm ready to make an intelligible response. Just to be sure I caught everything, here's a (hopefully quick) re-iteration. The major differences between John's proposal and the proposal I (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 2.548)

  Re: auction vs non-auction double standard?

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) traffic (...) exist, (...) to (...) I think there is a "double standard" in that auction posts are singled out as particularly bad. This is not necessarily a bad thing (we also have a "double standard" on (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

help, set
(score: 2.548)

  Re: NQC in Boston University Linux :)

(...) Right now, it's restricted by IP address to just BU campus. My understanding is that with the relaxed export restrictions, we're all good and could just have a warning banner asking people for whom it is illegal to please go away. But I'm (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

help, set
(score: 2.548)

  Let the Target-hunting begin.

Hello, just a friendly note that my local Target begins the first rung of Lego clearance this Sunday at 8 AM. I was just heading out the doors a little after close as the overnight stockers were beginning to label the sets, but I did pause long (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

express, set
(score: 2.548)

  BFC checking program (was Re: Some Words To BFC)

(...) I'm assuming that you're calling "BFC-ready" primitives that have all faces in the same direction. Primitives are not closed volumes so you'll always be able to see the backfaces. (...) I agree technically it doesn't make much difference, I (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 2.548)

  NQC Ignores based on your pbrink

Dave Can you setup NQC to automatically ignore things a pbrink doesn't understand? For example The scout. I have a program that I use in my 2 RCX's and my 1 scout. But Constantly have to /* */ the offending code for the scout. Is there some way we (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

help, set
(score: 2.547)

  Can I order SERVICE if I live in Hong Kong?

Dear everyone, Hi, I am a LEGO fan like all of you. I would like to order some parts of LEGO from the SERVICE. I'd got 2 booklets of the SERVICE in year 1999 and 1998. Printed on the booklets, there're many European countries' flags, that means the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.service)

help, set
(score: 2.547)

  Re: Have not bought any yet, until tomorrow...

(...) I can help out a bit here 3510- price $.97 -25 pieces (mostly red) This set converts from a car to a plane-not an easy feat for 25 pieces. The largest piece in this set is excellent in large quantities for creating strong display stands. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.reviews)

help, set
(score: 2.547)

  No more track power connectors??!!??

I'm not generally one for complaining since I'm of the opinion that. for the most part, Lego Direct has been doing an excellent job in meeting our needs but.... After spending over $1000.00 in the last four months at LD, I've run into my first (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

express, set
(score: 2.547)

  Re: I NEED PIECES!

(...) Greetings Alex The pieces you are looking for are called Technic half-beams. Just calling them half-beams is good enough description for most people. They are called half beams because they are only half as thick as regular bricks and beams. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.547)

  Re: Znap set 3510

Oh, so it's even a kind of promotional set then. Anybody who can help me getting it, I don't think it's available here in Germany. Just contact me. Thanks, Christian --- xTI@N. P.S.: Note that I usually reply slow... ---...--- The World is full of (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.znap)

help, set
(score: 2.547)

  Part numbers wanted

Can anyone tell me the part numbers for the following click-hinge pieces (they're all found in the little town digger set.) Hinge Brick 1 X 2 Locking Double Hinge Brick 1 X 4 Locking Double Hinge Brick 2 X 2 Locking w/ one Finger on Side Thanks for (...) (25 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 2.547)

  Re: Looking for 6718 6746 6748 6766

(...) YDIFRC James -- thanks for your help. I'm now gazing lovingly at a copy of 6718. Playscene has quite a little hoard of old sets as well -- the lady behind the counter said they're not getting new stock until Lucas and Disney pull Lego back (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

help, set
(score: 2.547)

  RE: Soccer sets in Aus

Sorry, I can't use the net from work, so I can't really help...Although I know I posted it either late Feb, or early-mid march, and it was to loc.au [the posting about the new sets had at least 1 reply, listing the set names, as I didn't write them (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 2.547)

  [Review: Technic 8466 4x4]

One thing I noticed is that no one ever uses the rtl Lego Set Review format anymore or even writes reviews. So here you go. If anyone wants to check it out, here's the link to the format: (URL) CUT HERE ---...--- 8466 Technic / Tech Build/Advanced (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.reviews)

express, set
(score: 2.547)

  Re: Meta discussion about guidance

(...) First of all, I think that no followup would be needed most of the time because consensus would typically agree with the original guidance provider. I think. Then, if the followup note had FUT set back to xxx then even if there was resultant (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup
(score: 2.547)

  RE: Soccer sets in Aus

This is like the train stuff last year...I phoned LA and was told categorically that we would NOT get any train sets other than those shown in the catalogue..Then they bring in the other sets without letting anyone know. If this happens with the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 2.547)

More:  Next Page >>