 Service / 28
27  |  29
Subject:
Can I order SERVICE if I live in Hong Kong?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.service
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 06:18:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Dear everyone,
  Hi, I am a LEGO fan like all of you. I would like to order some parts of
LEGO from the SERVICE. I'd got 2 booklets of the SERVICE in year 1999 and
1998. Printed on the booklets, there're many European countries' flags, that
means the SERVICE is for Europe only, I think.
  It is not preferable for me to order the SERVICE from Europe because the
shipping will cost much. Does the LEGO SERVICE have any branches which near
Hong Kong? Or can I order on Internet?
  I know the content of the SERVICE is changing every year. Can I order the
LEGO parts of past years?
  I have one more question: Except inside the LEGO box, where can I get the
new booklet of SERVICE of 2000? (I got the booklet from the LEGO set I
bought at Toys'R'us, which is a foreign version but not a Hong Kong version,
I mean it is not imported by LEGO Hong Kong Ltd. The Hong Kong version
contains a Chinese-translated catalogue only, but the SERVICE usually
disappear. What a pity!)
Hoping you can help me. Thank you!
Fei