  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2781 – 2800 of about 99000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LPub "Print to File" question

LPub is a nice little program but I'm not sure where to go for help. I've built a rather large set of instructions and want to render it as 20 inches by 13 inches but when I choose "Print to File" it "renders" each page blank and Adobe reader says (...) (15 years ago, 28-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Help with part inventory for Lego Samsonite #021

(...) not (...) little (...) old (...) I wonder if the black VW could belongs to this set. I saw in the pictures (In Samsonite 725 set) always light color VW. Light green, or beige etc.. And what are "old" road signs?. I have two kind of street (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Memorial Set for Joshua Jackson Kelley The Lionheart Tower Announcement

We have the pictures for the set. I dont have the energy to setup a webpage with the pictures of the prototype but I can email the .jpgs if anyone is interested. We have been emailing out the details on the project as below. If there are individuals (...) (18 years ago, 5-Nov-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc) !

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: 4704 Missing Piece - Room of the Winged Keys

(...) No, but I was missing a cape in one set. Call lego customer service (check (URL) and they'll get you set up. (...) Actually, I think I saw the piece in one of the bellville pictures.... (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Need help with 7249 Crane

Hi, I need help with my christmas present. My 7249 is missing the instruction for bag number 2, so the front motor element. If anybody could send me a scan of that so I could finish the set I would be very happy. Regards and merry christmas, Henk (19 years ago, 25-Dec-05, to lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Brickfest Castle World Coordinator

Hello all, Christina has asked me to be the coordinator for all Castle World events at Brickfest, so please direct all queries or suggestions to me. If you would like to help set up or organize some Castle World events, let me know, please. Thanks! (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Spamcake Diner Franchised!

(...) Risking bad form replying to my own post, I have found the set number to help out anyone who is interested in trying to obtain one-- 2751: (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Help me find LEGO in Frankfurt or in Fulda

(...) There a large set on sale at Kaufhof but I don't know which one. I can go look on Monday since it's very central and easy to get to. (...) Sure. Frankfurt's not that large, you have three department stores and a dedicated toyshop on the main (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.de)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Exact contents in the Lego 8466 4x4 Offroader set?

Anybody knows what the exact contents in the Lego set number 8466 is? I have one box here, but it seems that the seal on the box is broken and I wonder if something is missing. This is my second set but I did not count each part on the first set but (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Instructions for Sphnix

(...) Stefan Vorst has made a large Sphinx (URL) there are no instructions. A Lego set from 1998 (set 5978) included a small Sphinx: (URL) will try to help you with this. -Erik (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.inst, lugnet.build.ancient)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Help me choose domain name

Sanjay D'Souza <sds87@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FLrwxr.Jvr@lugnet.com... (...) though (...) though (...) Thanks. Although the promotional set database is the main attraction at the site, it now encompasses most sets >1980 so I was looking (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Need help testing 9751 Serial Interface

Howdy- I recently sold a 9701 set + 9751 serial interface & my buyer is having trouble operating the 9751 interface. I have 2 more such sets & observe the same behavior. I plug in the AC adapter and the Stop & Power lights illuminate. At this point, (...) (14 years ago, 22-Mar-11, to lugnet.dacta)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: I have these sets but can't find them in the set listings. Help!

(...) No it was the 1x3x4 door. They started making that one around '73 or '74. The classic 1x2x3 door (made since '57) was still produced in a few sets in '75 (#148, #400), but was totally discontinued by '77, when the regular minifigs came onto (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: I have these sets but can't find them in the set listings. Help!

(...) OK, a couple of things..... 1) The 2x4 bricks were the mainstain of LEGO in the 50's and 60's. And the predominant colors were red and white. Back in those years buildings were mostly 2 studs thick. No "1x" buildings back then. The 1x1, 1x2, (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: LEGO Statue of Liberty pedestal (was:Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set!)

(...) I have to say that viewing this "professionally made" pedestal first put the idea into my head to buy no more LEGO. The pedestal and other sculptures at "Fortress TRU" are made mostly from parts that have not been made available to consumers, (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: LEGO Statue of Liberty pedestal (was:Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set!)

(...) One of my triggers was a large (3 or 4 feet in diameter) UFO/Spaceship in a nearby Toys 'R Us. It is made of many many light grey bricks. I have no idea how you'd go about acquiring the types, quantities and colors used in this model. It would (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Can someone please help me?

I am desperatly seeking an ldraw .dat file of the tank car from 2125. also the dump truck and the little tool cart. I also need the minifigs from this set (at least a guide to which pieces to use) I already have .dat files of the auto car, tree car (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  FS: Used Train and Town sets (with pics)

I'm offering these up to folks on Lugnet and RTL before they make their way to eBay. Sets come from outside my personal collection. They are being sold to recover costs of a large purchase. Some prices may be negotiable, email me for more specific (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Non-polaroid Sonar

Thanks for your help :-D Just so I'm clear, ref pink book page 10-17. Does the "bit_set( 0x1021, 1 );" refer to bit 0 -EDG3B, and bit_clear( 0x1021, 2 ); " refer to bit 1 -EDG3A. This is what was throwing me, I always thought bits started at zero (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Help ID piece

(...) I got one about 15 years ago in this set. I don't remember if I still have it or not... (URL) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

More:  Next Page >>