 Trains / Train Organizations / 1693
Re: Spamcake Diner Franchised!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 04:29:32 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, John Neal writes:

If anyone runs across any of these eggs, please go ahead and buy a bunch.  I
think that they cost around $3 each-- I'd pay for a dozen just to have them in
hand for any LTC that would want one.  Maybe I'll just have to give LLC a call
in the morn-- anyone have their number handy?

Risking bad form replying to my own post, I have found the set number to help
out anyone who is interested in trying to obtain one-- 2751:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2751_1

-John