 Trains / Train Organizations / 1683
Re: Spamcake Diner Franchised!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 20:54:59 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.trains.org, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.trains.org, John Neal writes:

What do y'all think about building a Spamcake Diner for *your* layout?

I think it's a great idea! Every layout that has room for it should have a
"restaurant row" with recognisable national (and regional) icons...

LOL If *ever* there was a time when I expected a shameless plug from you
Lar, it would have been here-- nice show of restraint;-)

I *live* to surprise you, John. :-) Er did you say show of restaurant, or
show of restraint?

(Larry has just introduced a
new Custom kit which precisely fits into this idea)....

<*unsolicited* shameless plug:
http://www.miltontrainworks.com/item_info_4001.html#MTW-4001-sky >

Have you no shame? Wait, don't answer that. Your check is in the mail.

As folks know, I am under constraint, I can only sell 25 of these. If at the
end of the year my license runs for, I have not sold 25 yet, I would be
willing to put together some sort of discounted package for clubs, perhaps
consisting of just the instructions and stickers. It is premature to offer
that at this point as I have plenty of kits ready to go out the door to
buyers, but let's remember this come next August... if there is still interest.