 Trains / Train Organizations / 1699
Re: Spamcake Diner Franchised!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 13:37:08 GMT

Put us in the "me too" group, if extra eggs are scored we have the other
pieces to make, and would love to add a, Spamcake Diner to the Midsouth LTC
layout.

Matthew Greene

In lugnet.trains.org, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.trains.org, John Neal writes:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2751_1

Is LIC MOA out of them? You're close, that would be a good place to try if
you were there anyway.

I want one of these eggs if someone manages to score a bunch...