 Trains / Train Organizations / 1695
Re: Spamcake Diner Franchised!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 05:49:36 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.trains.org, John Neal writes:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2751_1

Is LIC MOA out of them? You're close, that would be a good place to try if
you were there anyway.

I wasn't aware whether they *ever* had any, but then again I don't get out there
too often.  I will call out there first, and if necessary, LLC as well.

-John

I want one of these eggs if someone manages to score a bunch...