 General / 39087
39086  |  39088
Subject:
Exact contents in the Lego 8466 4x4 Offroader set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 20:35:53 GMT

Anybody knows what the exact contents in the Lego set number 8466 is?
I have one box here, but it seems that the seal on the box is broken and I
wonder if something is missing. This is my second set but I did not count
each part on the first set but I have a picture of the contens here :

The bags numbered from 1 to 8 is ok. And is not opened. But in my first set
there was one clear bag (to the left in the picture) with some smaller clear
bags within. They was containing beams/long techinc bricks and one with
tubes and flexible axels and there was also some Panel Fairings in there.
But I dont remember exactly how many of each in this bag.

The set I have now has only three clear bags, one with 6 pieces of Techinc
Brick 1x16 with holes, one bag with 2 pieces Techinc Liftarm 1x15 straight
and 4 pieces of Technic Brick 1x14 with holes and the last bag containing
the long tubes and flexible axels. They are all unopened.

Addidional there is 3 pieces of Panel Fairings #4 and 4 wheels and 4 tyres.

Now I'm wondering; should there be something else in there?

The instruction was there, and even the decals...but there maybe missing
some Panel Fairings? Or tubes?

I dont wont to open all the bags and count them if I can return the box and
get a new one...

Anybody that can help me?

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes