 Dacta / 278
277  |  279
Subject:
Need help testing 9751 Serial Interface
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dacta
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2011 06:48:41 GMT

Howdy-

I recently sold a 9701 set + 9751 serial interface & my buyer is having trouble
operating the 9751 interface.

I have 2 more such sets & observe the same behavior.

I plug in the AC adapter and the Stop & Power lights illuminate.

At this point, what can I do to test the interface or the inputs or the outputs?
I plugged a yellow switch onto a yellow interface plug & press the switch & see
no illumination.

I plug a blue light sensor onto a blue plug & the light sensor illuminates.

What else can I test, with or without a computer, to determine if it's
functioning properly?

Thank you very much,
-Jason