 Dacta / 278
    Need help testing 9751 Serial Interface —Jason Bardis
   Howdy- I recently sold a 9701 set + 9751 serial interface & my buyer is having trouble operating the 9751 interface. I have 2 more such sets & observe the same behavior. I plug in the AC adapter and the Stop & Power lights illuminate. At this point, (...) (13 years ago, 22-Mar-11, to lugnet.dacta)

        Re: Need help testing 9751 Serial Interface —Jason Bardis
     More info from the buyer, in case this sheds any new light: "I tried connecting to a couple of different computers and nothing. I have used a VB.Net program and a Java program, both supposedly working on windows XP SP3 with a usb to serial converter (...) (13 years ago, 22-Mar-11, to lugnet.dacta)

        Re: Need help testing 9751 Serial Interface —Jason Bardis
     Some helpful info from a fellow to whom I sold another 9701/9751 set a while ago. Thanks, -Jason " also for me it was not easy to get the interface running. OK, in a short and brief form some infos how I got the fun I expected to have with the Lego (...) (13 years ago, 22-Mar-11, to lugnet.dacta)

         Re: Need help testing 9751 Serial Interface —Jason Bardis
     Problem solved! Here's what the fellow wrote, in case this is of use to anybody in the future. Thanks, -Jason " I tried the null modem last night but I was making other changes as well so when it did not work I removed it. That is the key. A null (...) (13 years ago, 23-Mar-11, to lugnet.dacta)

        Re: Need help testing 9751 Serial Interface —Jason Bardis
   2 more links that may come in handy for future users of 9751: (URL) (13 years ago, 26-Mar-11, to lugnet.dacta)