 CAD / 3272
3271  |  3273
Subject:
Can someone please help me?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 00:30:48 GMT

I am desperatly seeking an ldraw .dat file of the tank car from 2125.
also the dump truck and the little tool cart. I also need the minifigs
from this set (at least a guide to which pieces to use) I already have
.dat files of the auto car, tree car and tipper car and that is why I
want these dat files. I am currently ldrawing every 9v train set and
this set (and the 1999 sets with the exception of 6150, which thomas has
ldrawn for us) is the only set I cant get instructions to.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com