  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2741 – 2760 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: My EMD SD40-2

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Building is great fun, but I have been all smiles reading what you have been saying! Yeah, I have a problem with the railing too. It is just not right, but without the railing it looks unfinished. I was thinking that (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.560)

  Re: Crossposting FAQ, why, when and how to crosspost

(...) There are a few entries already in the FAQ that deal with this issue in part: When should I set a “Followup-To” as part of my post? (URL) can I set the “Followup-To” when posting a message via e-mail? (URL) can I set the “Followup-To” when (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.faq)

set, followup
(score: 2.560)

  Re: 4708

"Chris Dee" <chris_w_dee@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GMwC1D.FDL@lugnet.com... (...) Yes, it was the news items on TV about Hornby that made me post the original comment. There was an extended item on Sky The Hogwarts express is a very nice (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

express, set
(score: 2.560)

  Once Again, Legoville...

I'm sure that quite a few of you fellow adult fans of Lego were eager to see how Legoville turned out, but looking over it this morning, it seems to me as if my 'Town' has turned into a 'Town, Jr'. Why? As it would appear, I have no sense of modern (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 2.560)

  Re: Future of LEGO Trains ? was Re: Model Railroad Scenery

Christopher Masi <cmasi@cmasi.chem.tulane.edu> wrote in message news:38B46A14.581C66...ane.edu... (...) but (...) stuff I (...) her 8 (...) brainer (...) See comment below (...) but (...) SD40-2 (...) look (...) thought (...) which (...) thought (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.560)

  Re: What's your LEGO Specialty?

(...) Only Lego Dacta, the educational product line, still has the following sets with pneumatic parts: Set #9609 / Technology Resource Set / 1733 pieces / $230.50 (excellent set of all Technic mechanical parts); Set #9617 / Pneumatics I: (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 2.560)

  PRESS RELEASE- Lego says 1999 sales rise 25 pct

Howdy- I know this information is three days old, but I did not see it posted or mentioned anywhere on Lugnet. This first part of my message, is a Reuters new article (summary) about the official Lego® press release which is also listed at the end (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.announce)

help, set
(score: 2.560)

  lista de preços 20011113

aqui vai a lista de preços. posso enviar o ficheiro de texto (já preparado para o excel), basta enviarem o email. a comparação de preço é em relação ao preço na base de dados da lugnet. o cambio q utilizei foi do 1 dolar = 2000 escudos lbaixinho Ref (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.pt)

express, set
(score: 2.560)

  Re: I have these sets but can't find them in the set listings. Help!

(...) Samsonite bricks were Celulos (sp?) Acetate, while the current ones are from ABS (stands for Abrasive Brick Substance ;-) (j/k). Dunno when the switch was made, though. -Shiri (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.559)

  Re: Once Again, Legoville...

(...) First of all, Jonas, don't despair. This is a learning process! The gret thing with Lego is that you can undo and rebuild so easily. Here's some ideas of where the problems you're having might be coming from... You may be trying to make your (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 2.559)

  Bulldozer Chainlinks Questions

Anyone selling Bulldozer Chainlinks ? I think that´s what they are called. I was only able to get the small technic chains. Is there any set containing the wide chains ? Old or new sets ? Thanks for your help :) dö (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.559)

  Re: followups in Outlook

After you press "reply to group", go to "view" on the message window menu and select "all haeders". I have version 6. Good luck Scott A "James Stacey" <james@minifig.co.uk> wrote in message news:<Gqp4oH.B3L@lugnet.com>... (...) set (...) to (...) to (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, set
(score: 2.559)

  I'm planning to shop early for my cousin's birthday next year....

I'm kinda getting a head start on my Cousins birthday and she likes horses. I already got her too much Pokemon Cards with Ponyta and Rapidash, Magic Cards with horses on them, and a few other Horse related things. I did give her two of my Lego (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.559)

  Re: fan support

Dear LEGO, I think every AFOL does have influence on the company, although not necessarily as much as Stephen did with these sheets. Well, whenever I am checking a toy store for new LEGO sets (at least once a week) then there is someone else who is (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 2.559)

  More CW issues (Was: Re: [CW] Mutual stories question and offer)

(...) Actually, I can't agree enough. I've tried to follow what's been "current" concensus, but for the most part, it's been tough, especially with all the little nits that people bring up in non-related threads every once in a while... not to (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.559)

  Are any of these parts done/in progress (BIG POST)

I, an avid lego user in earlier years, was amazed to see the amount of progress and programs, particularly ldraw, that were created for lego use on computers. However, I couldn't help but notice that several of ldraw's parts are missing, and as the (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 2.559)

  Re: I have these sets but can't find them in the set listings. Help!

(...) OK, a couple of things..... 1) The 2x4 bricks were the mainstain of LEGO in the 50's and 60's. And the predominant colors were red and white. Back in those years buildings were mostly 2 studs thick. No "1x" buildings back then. The 1x1, 1x2, (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.559)

  Re: help!!! - light sources in POV-RAY

(...) I was pretty disappointed to discover that light sources don't cut it, not in the POV-Ray world. What you need to do is set those pieces' colors to have a high ambience, like 3. For example, say in your POV file you have the following color (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

help, set
(score: 2.559)

  Black Falcon's Fortress

I really want to get my hands on this set, more important the minifigs from it. Help me out. (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.559)

  Rubber brick!

Hello all, i'm after advice, does anyone know a lego set that includes a red 2x4 rubber brick?! I have one, its not quite the same red as normal bricks, and this brick has three small holes on the underside, but anyone have any idea which set(s) (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 2.559)

More:  Next Page >>